** If Room Type has already existed, there is no need to create a new Room Type. You can link to the existing Room Type that you have previously created.
Note: Building Type has to be set as Hotel to add Room Type and Unit.
1. Under Listing Management > Dashboard > Click on the Settings icon for the property you want the room to be added.
2. Click on Add Room Type to create a new room type.
3. Fill in the fields for each tab – Description, Room Setup and Amenities > Click Save.
4. Once Room Type has been added > Click on Room Units to add rooms to the specific Room Type.
5. Select the drop-down for the Room Type > Click Save.
Note: If you add a Room Type in Booking.com, you have to add the same room type in Airhost PMS. Room Units should be added in the Airhost PMS for Booking.com.
How to select Room Type from different OTAs
1. Click on Property > Property layout.
2. Select Create a new Apartment or Property.
3. Select the (Apartment type) name drop-down.
This will be the Room Type under your Airhost PMS for Booking.com.:
1. Search for your property > Click on it.
2. The Property type > Number of Bedrooms.
This will be the Room Type under your Airhost PMS for Agoda:
1. Login to Expedia > Search the property > Click on the property.
2. On the left sidebar > Select Room and rates dropdown > Room types and rate plans.
This will be the Room Type under your Airhost PMS for Expedia:
1 Login to C-trip. Select Property Info on the navigation bar > Room Information.
This will be the Room Type under your Airhost PMS for C-trip:
You have successfully mapped OTA Rooms to Airhost Room Type.