Airhost Booking Engine feature lets you create your own website and receive direct bookings for your property. Create your own modern and stylish web site in just a few clicks. Update real-time contents, photos, and promotions on your own website easily. Increase your web site direct bookings from return guests. Personalize the entire booking process from booking to check-out. It is fully Integrated with Airhost PMS, making it even easier for you to manage your property’s online presence making it your most profitable sales channel.
This article covers the following topics:
Add Subscription for Booking Engine
- Under My Profile > Account Setting > Subscriptions > Click Change to add Airhost Booking Engine subscription.
- Add Airhost Booking Engine licenses for the number of rooms to be linked.
- Click Upgrade under Payment to confirm your subscription purchase.
- Upon confirmation, you will see Web Site option under Listing Management.
Enable Booking Engine for Property
- Go to House Detail menu of the property either from Dashboard > Settings.
Or Listing Management > Property List (Pro) > Nickname, or select Edit from menu dropdown.
- Select Subscription Add-Ons > Click Website tab > In Website Add-On, add Airhost Booking Engine.
- Check that your Available License is sufficient to cover your Required License for the property. Click Enable to proceed.
- Click Save to enable Booking Engine for your property.
- Once enabled, go to property’s House Detail menu > Channels, you will see Airhost Channel added > Click + icon to complete set up.
(*For hotel type property, it will be Room Channels)
- Please ensure that Stripe payment has been set up and enabled for your property before proceeding.
Tip: Refer to Setting up Stripe.
You have successfully set up your Booking Engine.