Check-in to your room at any time. Automated functions- from booking to check-out process and fully integrated with OTAs and IoT smart locks. Improve your guest experience with an easy and smooth check-in process. Complete guest details prior to arrival via a web page. Upon arrival, the check-in process via Smart-ID to minimize waiting time. Smart check-in apps on a tablet that runs on native applications. It works much smoother and faster compared to the web-based app.
This article covers the following topics:
- Tablet Settings
- Display Settings
- How to hide the “Developer Options” Menu
- Airhost Checkin App
- App Lock Settings
Support device: HUAWEI MediaPAD M3 Lite
In order to prevent any operational errors on the application, please complete the setup and check to ensure a smooth operation of the provided tablet.
Please create a Google Play account. (If you use Gmail, an automatic update will not work if you change your password). Airhost check-in app is installed on your tablet from Google Play.
The Login ID would be _ Clientname_.email@example.com. Kindly set your own preferred password.
- Turn on the tablet > Select preferred language > Click Agree to Terms of Service and Service Authority.
- An internet connection is required for the setup. Select a network to connect to.
- Sign in to your Google Play account that you have created earlier.
- Turn off Send System Data for Google Services > Click Next.
- Skip the Protect Device and click Setup.
- Click Skip on Advanced Services, Data Migration, Fingerprint ID > tap on Start.
- Move all apps to a Google Folder or delete them.
1. Open Settings > Display.
2. Click on Sleep.
3. Set it to 10 Minutes.
4.. Go to About tablet.
5. Click on the Build Number for 5 times consecutively to enable developer mode.
6. Click on Developer options > Enable Stay awake and Developer options. The screensaver will never sleep while charging.
How to hide the “Developer Options” Menu
1. Click Apps > Settings.
2. Click on Storage > Clear Data. This will hide the Developer Options Menu.
Airhost Checkin App
1. Open Google Play > Search for Airhost Checkin > Click Install. You may skip the payment settings.
App Lock Settings
1. Under Settings > Select Security and Privacy > Click App lock.
2. Set a 4-digit password. Everything has to be locked except Airhost Checkin and Google Chrome.
3. Select Apps > Airhost Checkin and Chrome.
4. Click on Permissions.
5. Enable Camera and Microphone for video identity verification.
Ensure all apps are placed in a folder at the second page. The Airhost Checkin app is located at the bottom center of the screen.
Launch the AirHost Checkin app and set an administrative PIN code.