Note: To perform Ctrip integration, you must first have AirHost set as the Channel Manager used for your listing. Contact your Ctrip representative and let them know that you would want to use AirHost as your channel manager, and request for a configuration.
This article covers the following topics:
- How to add a New Ctrip channel
- How to find Hotel ID from Ctrip account
- How to add Rate Plans
- Link and sync to Ctrip
How to add a New Ctrip channel
1. Under Listing Management > Select Channels.
2. Select Add Channel.
3. On the Add Channel page > Look for Ctrip channel > click on the Add button.
4. On the Channel Credentials page, enter the Name, Username and Password for your Ctrip account > Click on the Save button.
5. After adding the Ctrip channel > Click the Edit icon.
6. Select Payment Method from the dropdown given.
7. Enter Hotel ID, Room Type Code and Room Type Name and click Save.
How to find Hotel ID from Ctrip account
1. Login to your Ctrip account.
If you have properties shown in your Ctrip account, the pop-up will show when you sign in. The Hotel ID is shown beside the property you want to add.
2. Go to Property Info on your navigation bar.
3. On the left sidebar, Click Property Info > Room Information.
This will give you the Room Type Name and Room Type Code.
4. Once Hotel ID, Room Type Code and Room Name have been entered, the drop-down for Rate Plan will appear.
5. Select the Rate Plan > Click Save.
How to add Rate Plans
Note: If you have more than one rate plan, you must also define a corresponding rate plan on Airhost side.
1. Click on the Settings Icon of the property on your dashboard.
2. On the left sidebar > Select Calendar & Pricing.
3. Click the green button Rate Plans & Rules > New Rate Plan.
Link and Sync between Airhost and Ctrip
1. Go to Listing Management > Channels > Select Ctrip > Link your Ctrip property to an existing room in Airhost.
2. Under the property’s House Details > Channels (for hotel type property, it will be Room Channels) > Select Ctrip
3. Click to enable syncing of data.
3. Click Sync to start the synchronization process between Airhost and Ctrip.
You have successfully created a Ctrip Channel.