Note: To perform Agoda integration, you must first have AirHost set as the site controller used for your listing. Contact your Agoda representative and let them know that you would want to use AirHost as your site controller, and request for a configuration.
- How to add a New Agoda Channel
- How to add a Room Type and Room Unit
- How to select Room Type from Agoda
- Link and sync to Agoda
How to add a New Agoda Channel
1. Under Listing Management > Select Channels.
2. Select Add Channel.
3. On the Add Channel page, look for Agoda channel > Click on the Add button.
4. On the Channel Credentials page, enter the Name, Username and Password for your Agoda account.
Turn on the Import your listings switch > Add your Hotel ID registered on Agoda.
The property ID can be found in your Agoda website after logging in.
* When registering with Agoda Homes, enter and save your hotel ID in the External System Linkage Code.
How to add a Room Type and Room Unit
** If Room Type has already existed, there is no need to Create a New Room Type (Skip this Section). Proceed to Create New Room Type in Agoda.com, then link it to the existing Room Type that you have previously created in Airhost.
Note: Building Type has to be set as Hotel to add Room Type and Unit.
1. Under Listing Management > Dashboard > Click on the Settings icon for the property you want the room to be added.
2. Click on Add Room Type to create a new room type.
3. Fill in the fields for each tab – Description, Room Setup and Amenities > Click Save.
4. Once Room Type has been added > Click on Room Units to add rooms to the specific Room Type.
5. Select the drop-down for the Room Type > Click Save.
Note: If you add a Room Type in Agoda.com, you have to add the same room type in Airhost PMS. Room Units should be added in the Airhost PMS for Agoda.com.
How to select Room Type from Agoda
1. Search for your property > Click on it.
2. The Property type > Number of Bedrooms.
This will be the Room Type under your Airhost PMS for Agoda:
Link and Sync between Airhost and Agoda
1. Go to Listing Management > Channels > Select Agoda > Link your Agoda property to an existing room in Airhost.
2. Under the property’s House Details > Channels (for hotel type property, it will be Room Channels) > Select Agoda
3. Click to enable syncing of data.
4. Click Sync to start the synchronization process between Airhost and Agoda.
You have successfully reached the end of the article