Create your own modern and stylish web site in just a few clicks. Update real-time contents, photos, and promotions on your own website easily. Increase revenue, encourage repeat business, and nurture guest relationships by customizing different kinds of web promotion, design and elegant templates. Offer guests the option to book in their own language and currency. Booking process are fully responsive to desktops, smartphones and tablets. Increase your profit from direct bookings through your website and pay zero commissions.
This article covers the following topics:
Set up your Website
1. Under Listing Management > Web Site > Website Settings > Click the Edit icon to configure your property’s website.
2. Under Website Settings, enter your property’s Subdomain Name, and your Company Name. If you enable Link to own URL from Logo, make sure to enter your Own Web Page URL for the link.
3. Upload a Top Image, and 2 Logo images for your Website by clicking Select File and selecting the images you wish to use.
4. Fill in the rest of the information where relevant for your property.
5. To input content for your Website, click Language & Content at the top of the page > Select the language to add content > Click Add Language.
6. Input the contents for your Website, and repeat for all languages you wish to add.
7. At the top of the page, click Preview to see a preview of your Website.
8. At the bottom of the website setting page, click Save.
Add Property to Website
1. View the properties you have enabled Booking Engine under Listing Management > Web Site > Hotels.
2. To add property to Website, click its Setting icon.
3. At property’s House Detail > Switch on Published Status > Enter the property’s Name and Description > Click Save.
4. Click Preview to see a preview of its Website.
5. To edit property’s details, click Open PMS Page to access property’s House Detail page. E.g. Your property’s Facilities.
6. To add photos for your property, under Photos > Click Upload and select the photos you wish to feature.
7. For hotel type properties, under each Room Type you wish to list > Room Details > Enable Published Status and input Room Type’s Name and Description > Click Save.
8. Click Open PMS Page to edit each room type’s Room Setup and Amenities under their property’s House Detail menu > Room Details.
9. To enable your Rate Plans, go to Rate Plans > Click the Edit icon of the Rate Plan to add.
(For hotel type properties, please do for each Room Type)
10. Switch on Website Published > Set Refund Policy from the dropdown selection > Input a Summary and Description of the Rate Plan for all languages added > Click Save.
11. For hotel type properties, upload photos for each Room Type. Go to Room Photos > Click Upload to select the photos you wish to add for the Room Type.
12. Check if you missed any translations for your property under Contents Management. The symbols indicate the level of completeness of your translations for House Detail, Room Details and Rate Plans.
You have successfully set up your Website.