Note: Only listed properties will be imported. If you have non-listed properties that you wish to import, kindly change the listing status to “Listed“ when importing. This status can be reverted back to the original after the import.
Note: Airbnb API would not allow if you are co-listing properties for other people.
This article covers the following topics:
How to add a new Airbnb channel
1. Under “Listing Management” > Select “Channels”.
2. Select “Add Channel”.
3. On the “Add Channel” page, look for “Airbnb” channel and click on the “Add” button.
4. On the “Channel Credentials” page, enter the “Name“, “Username” and “Password” for your Airbnb account and click on the “Save” button.
Enabling Airbnb API and importing Airbnb listing into your channel
1. Click on https://www.airbnb.com/logout to log out of your Airbnb account. Then, click “Next“.
2. Click on “Connect with Airbnb“.
3. Login to your Airbnb account.
4. After reading the Airbnb Additional Terms of Service, tick the checkbox and click “Allow”.
5. Click “Return to Airhost PMS Test” button to return to Airhost PMS.
Airbnb Official API is now enabled. Your Airbnb listings (only if the listing status is “Listed”) will be imported to Airhost PMS.
Viewing House List under Channel Credentials page
1. Click on “Channels” under Listing Management.
2. Select the Channel you have just created. You will be redirected to the Channel Credentials page.
3. Click on “House List” and all of your listings should show.
*In the event when the listing has not shown up yet, kindly click on the refresh button.
You have now successfully added a New Airbnb Channel.