Channels are used to connect to OTAs:
- Create channel(s) to connect to the OTAs and import listings to each channel.
- Link Imported Houses to Airhost listing.
- Start synchronizing availability and price to OTAs when you start managing properties in Airhost.
- In addition, you can use functions such as automatic messages and sales reports.
*As Airhost synchronize datas with OTAs using API, some of the functions we provide may not be available for some OTAs due to their API limitations.
Kindly take note of the order and priority of linking in multi-channel:
- If you want to connect to Neppan or Temairazu, please ensure to link the property first before you start the management. (If there is any irregularity, please contact the support team.)
- If you manage Booking.com under hotel type listings, please import and link them as hotel type from Booking.com before importing from Airbnb.
- If you have an Airbnb under apartment type listings, please import and link them from Airbnb first before importing from any other channel.
You have reached the end of the article.