Note: To enable the synchronization of inventory and charges from AirHost PMS to AsiaYo, it is necessary to stop (synchronizing) the “Room Synchronization Update Status (limited to Airbnb)” function provided by AsiaYo.
1. Select “Channels” from “Listing Management”.
2. Click on the “Add Channel” button.
3. On the “Add Channel” page, look for “AsiaYo” channel and click on the “Add” button.
4. On the “Channel Credentials” page, enter the “Name“, “Username” and “Password” for your AsiaYo account and click on the “Save” button.
5, Please ensure that the listings have been imported to the list of the channel.
* In the event when the listing has not shown up yet, kindly click on the refresh button.
Final steps: Link and Sync between Airhost and AsiaYo
1. Linking AsiaYo property to an existing room in Airhost.
2. Go “Listing Management” > Channels and select AsiaYo, click to enable syncing of data.
3. Click “SYNC” to start the synchronization process between Airhost and AsiaYo.
You have now successfully added a New AsiaYo Channel.